- 350 N (min) fencing pants must be worn during each training session. Fencer’s that fail to comply are Fencing at their own risk.
- Dynamo Fencing Club and its insurance provider are not liable for any damages or injuries to you or your opponent during training or competition.
- Dynamo reserves the right to suspend or terminate an athlete’s membership due to: conflicts with other fencers or coaches, unsafe conduct or inappropriate behaviour during lessons.
- All members must be in good standing with the Canadian Fencing Federation and the British Columbia Fencing Association (this does not apply to beginner programs).
- Membership Dues will only be refunded if an athlete is injured or sick to the extent of being physically unable to continue fencing for the remainder of the current season (a doctor’s note confirming the condition must be provided within 30 days after the injury was sustained).
Code of Honor
All Dynamo Club members will graciously welcome new members, visitors, and family members to the Dynamo Fencing Club and to the sport of Fencing.
All Dynamo Club members will place safety first in the maintenance of their equipment and their personal behavior within our club. Any behaviour that is determined by Dynamo’s Coaches to be unsafe will be addressed on an individual basis. Due to the nature of the sport of Fencing, Dynamo adheres to a zero tolerance policy on reckless or unsafe behaviour of any form.
All Dynamo Club members will treat themselves, each other, guests and our facility with the highest degree of respect.
All Fencers must be current members in good standing with Dynamo Fencing Club. Any other Fencers must pay a drop-in / guest fees.
All Fencers must be members in good standing of Canadian Fencing Federation and British Columbia Fencing Association. https://www.fencing.ca/content/membership-registration